Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekend, etc

Things at work have been Ca RAZY lately. Whew.

I've gotten in a few runs though. Friday I went outside for an easy 4.5 mile run. The weather was awesome - hovering above 40 with a bit of sun poking through. I really enjoyed it and took an easier pace.

Workout: Outdoor Run
Distance: 4.5 miles
Time: 39:30
Pace: 8:43/mile

The weekend weather sucked! But we had some really fun plans on the docket. We went over to Mollie and Ryan's house for dinner. K was a champion. I brought his PJs with so he could fall asleep there. I'm so one of those people now - a parent. Ha. Oh man, but I love it so oh well.

Saturday we went to the Home and Holiday show with Pete's brother and his wife. It was so much fun to see those guys. They are pregnant right now and I can't wait to meet my amazing nephew! K was loving all the time with his aunt and uncle too. Lucky guy. We found a display for a bath remodeling thing and so they had this mini tub and shower set up so you could see how nice it would look and it was like the perfect size tub for K so we had to put him in it. HA! It looks like a normal sized person in a normal sized tub. TOO CUTE!


Saturday night we went over to our friend's house to celebrate her birthday. It was a nice dinner and super fun to get to see her. They also have a baby so it was a parent night. DINNER WAS AMAZING! Holy moly. Tom made some pulled pork and I can't get it out of my head. Literally. So delicious - probably the best thing he's ever cooked for me and all I want to do is go steal the leftovers out of their fridge. :)

Monday I got in another run - but it was on the treadmill. I had a stitch in my side for most of the run and it was pretty miserable. Which sucks because my legs really should have been rested from a weekend of no working out. I think I was hungry...

Workout: Treadmill Run
Distance: 4 miles
Time: 33:10
Pace: 8:17/mile

My plan today is to run outside because it's supposed to be in the 40s again! WHOO HOO!
I'll leave you with one more pic of my dude being all snuggly last night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment