Thursday, February 20, 2014

8 Things

1. Wait - it's not Friday yet?!?!?!?

2. Kellan's tooth finally popped through the gum on the top. WHEW for all of us. Now the second upper needs to cut and we'll all be a lot happier. Poor dude. Poor us. hahahah.

3. I ran outside yesterday. It was amazing! It was probably 37 degrees, no wind, sunny! I ran with a friend from work over lunch and we did a 5.2 mile route. I felt great the whole time and that's just awesome. Today I did an easier 3 miles on the treadmill while watching the start of the USA vs. Canada Women's Gold Medal Hockey game.

4. Speaking of running - I officially signed up for the Minneapolis Half Marathon which is on June 1. Training plan starts on March 10th. I'm going to do the Hal Higdon Intermediate Half training plan. I also signed up for Ragnar in August. I'm stoked and nervous for both. I sure hope Kellan likes spending time in the Bob Running Stroller!!! Training plans make me nervous for some reason. It will help to keep me on track for sure but man the nerves hahaha. The hardest part of running a race is the training. Let it begin!

5. I ripped a bunch of new recipes out of my Cooking Light magazine the other day. I can't wait to make them. I'll share them on here when I do.

6. Speaking of recipes I made a Cooking Light Sloppy Joe recipe to bring to a friend's house last weekend. It was amazing - here's the recipe if you are interested.
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/sloppy-joe-sliders-50400000116712/



7. I know I said in my post the other day that Kellan's new favorite thing is standing, but it really, really is. He pulls himself up onto everything. I think he might skip the whole crawling thing only because he just doesn't want to. So we'll see. He's not close to walking, or ever standing without holding onto things, but still. He's awesome. Cutie.










8. Saw this tweet today and it made me laugh out loud. Hope it does for you too!

Hubs: If you could sleep with... Me: THOR!!! Hubs: ...the fan off tonight, that'd be great. Me: Ohhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment